Picture this: You’re rushing out of your home to make it to work in the morning. You whiz through the kitchen to grab a quick bite, maybe a coffee for your commute. And there it is: an unsightly bug crawling across your kitchen floor.
What do you do? Well, first you deal with it. Then you may head to the local big box store during your lunch break to purchase as many DIY bug-killing solutions as you can afford. Or, you could reach out to our friends at Bug Tech to set up a general pest control service.
With general pest control, our trained technicians understand where to treat and how to handle infestations safely and accurately. Monthly or quarterly treatment plans will ensure your home remains pest free all year long.
Lubbock residents face all kinds of unwelcome pests ready to invade their homes and businesses. A few examples include:
- Stink Bugs
- Kissing Bugs
How does general pest control work?
The process starts with a free inspection that includes a thorough investigation of your property. A licensed pest professional will visit your home or business to evaluate your situation and provide you with a personalized plan and cost estimate.
Be prepared to answer a few questions. Your pest professional will ask you questions, such as:
- What type of pests are you seeing?
- What seasons and time of day are you seeing pests?
- Is there a specific part of the home or property were they are prevalent?
- Have you tried any other professional or DIY solutions? What was the outcome?
- Do you have young children or pets?
Regular, proactive pest treatment by a professional is not only targeted to your current problem, that bug you saw in your kitchen, but also can manage a number of other unwelcome insects. Professionals can also provide comprehensive treatment for your property, to stop pests before they get inside your home. Monthly and quarterly pest treatments include the following areas:
- Treatment of entry ways, water points, cracks, and crevices
- Placement of glue boards (as needed)
- Removal of spider webs and insect carcasses
- Outside perimeter treatment on home foundations – 2 feet up and 4 feet out
- Treatment of front yard, back yard, and alleyways/driveways
- Treatment of power outlets
Your home is your castle. Protect yourself from a pest invasion with a comprehensive and affordable control plan that aligns with your needs.